Bronze address plaque from British Red Cross Society headquarters
Maker and role
Unknown Production date
See full details
This was one of two which were fixed to the pillars either side of the portico outside No. 9 Grosvenor Crescent, London, when it was in use as National Headquarters. Various buildings within Grosvenor Crescent were used by departments of the British Red Cross Society from 1929 until the reorganisation of Headquarters accommodation in 1968-67 when No 9 was given as the Headquarters of the British Red Cross Society.
Subject auto tags
All images are the property of the British Red Cross Museum and Archives (unless otherwise indicated), and cannot be used without permission. For queries about permission to use images, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.