Records created and used by Hertfordshire Branch
Level of Current Record
The Hertfordshire branch was inaugurated on 16 April 1907, the first two detachments of VADs in Hertfordshire were formed in 1910. In 1965 the branches boundaries were redefined. The largest division, Barnet, moved into the Greater London area whilst the Potters Bar division moved from Middlesex into the Hertfordshire branch. In 1975, major reorganisation saw the branch adminstration change from nine divisions into four districts and 33 centres.